Monday, June 3, 2013

Funny moments!

Hi there people! While I was looking through my
files I found these awesome screen shots and GIF
that had always made my day. Seriously,
I can't stop laughing every time I see these scenes.
ENJOY it people and oh SPOILER ALERT!!

~(>O<)~ AGAIN, SPOILER ALERT ~(>O<)~


First isl the scene from Hetalia: Beautiful World
episode 5.


Just use a special spell and soon after that, people
will surely listen to you~! I love your spell Belarus~!
Poor baby Russia, how can he do that if he doesn't
even have boobs! HAHAHA XDD
















I just love this screen shot:

Oh~! Can you please show me your *cough* *cough*
ummmmm... never mind. ~(>////<)~
















The next one is from Danshi Koukousei No Nichijou,
I forgot what episodes this are. But for me this anime is
so freaking awesome! There's a lot of funny scenes
and you'll surely laugh your throat out!


I didn't really laugh that hard in here. In fact, every time
I see this, it feels like I also hurt myself. I don't know
why, it's just that he's so idiotic to shave his nipples!



















The bee scene, this part is so damn funny! HAHAHA!
The freaking bee flown in his (Hidenori)  lips and he
doesn't know what the fuck he'll do about it. So he
killed it by hitting his lips with (Yoshitake's) lips. XDDDD



This scene is in the first episode. And I just can't
freaking stop laughing cause, his (Tadakuni's) sister
found out that he's wearing her bra and skirt. Her
sister is really scary. Seriously XD















The next one is Mirai Nikki, ok I really like this part.
He's so damn cute! Like seriously!















The next is Oreimo, onii-chan will do everything for
his beloved imouto. Just to save her sister from her
hobby, he told their dad that he owns those eroges
and he's playing in his sister's room. And that's what
his dad told him! HAHAHAHA XDD Nice work big
brother!

















Then, Sakurasou no pet na kanojo! The part when
Shiina put the watermelon inside the microwave
and cooked it, then it exploded. BOOM!
























And last one is Shirakuma Cafe! I really love this
part! It is funny and cute at the same time! This
anime is so freaking adorable and cute! It reminds
me, I should continue watching it! >w<




































That's all folks! And oh! It's been a year since
I started blogging! Happy Anniversary to my
blog! Thank you for reading my posts! Thank
you people! =D Have a nice day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment