Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mirai Nikki~!

Now is the time to update~!

So I started to watch Mirai Nikki last sunday, but because
of my busy schedule I just finished it today. So happy that
I finally finished it.

Well to tell you the truth I'm not really that good about anime
reviews, but I hope you won't be confuse on how I narrate it.
Well here it is, to tell you the story, it is about a guy named
Amano Yukiteru, he's just an ordinary middle school guy, 
who doesn't have any friends, what he always do is to write 
the things that's happening around him in his diary.

Then suddenly, he became a part of a survival game, where
he kills the other diary owners and who ever is the last one
standing, will be the next God of that world. There he met
Gasai Yuno (also a diary owner) , a girl who has been 
stalking him for the past two years. Yuno love Yuuki so
much that she doesn't want Yuki to die, and so she told him
that she's going to protect him until the end.















But as the story goes by, a lot of things had happened
to them, there are a lot of times when Yuki's  "DEAD END"
triggered, so they must do everything to stop it, cause if 
they don't change the future where he will die, then he will
die. They must do everything to kill the other diary owners.
Well it's a freaking survival game "KILL" or "DIE"....















But there are still some peaceful scenes, like this:
(SPOILER ALERT)
PS: If you don't like spoilers, ignore this pictures.
seen on episode 2 or 3?? I forgot, sorry...







Just a marriage ceremony, not the real thing~!




























Wait, if you think that I'm favoring this two, I'll tell NO I'm not, 
actually there's this girl who I want to win, but I forgot to take
screen shots of her. Btw her name is Uryuu Minene. She's a 
terrorist that's all, I don't want to give to much spoilers.

But I'm also thinking that this couple should really become the
winners. 7th (Marco & Ai) Cause they're freaking awesome
and they made me cry~! (again SPOILER ALERT)
The most romantic & awesome couple in the world~!
















And when you're in the middle of the story, this guy
will appear, Akise Aru....















He's kinda cute, and you know, something awesome will
happen at episode 23, so dude~! You better watch this anime
right now, cause it's story is twisted. If you love mystery,
blood splatting scenes and horror stuffs, watch it! Well you
can watch it here: Full episode list of Mirai Nikki Have fun, 
may your otakuself be released~!

And yeah, I wanna cosplay YUNO someday, cause I know that
I'm a bit of a yandere... X3


Thank you for reading! Wait for my next anime review!

No comments:

Post a Comment