Saturday, August 11, 2012

K-on K-on Time~!

Last 2 weeks ago, I finished watching the whole series
of K-on season 2 and after that, I also watched it's
movie and finished it the day after. Me and my best
friends are a super fan of K-on~! And we even use
the character's name as our own name code, now
that I remember it again, I freaking miss my K-on
friendssss~! QAQ

Well, here are some of the screenshots in K-on
season 2. By the way, here's a short intro about what
toexpect on K-on season 2. Mio, Ritsu, Yui & Mugi
are finally seniors students, and next year Azusa is
the only one left in the K-on club! Will they find a new
club members on a short period of time? Or will the club
be disbanded again? If you want to know what will happen,
check it out now, WATCH IT NOOOOW DUDEEEE~!

Screenshots: (K-on season 2)
I hate spoilers myself and I don't want to spoil anyone so
yeah, all the screenshots that you'll see in here, won't
give you some spoilers (I think?) XDDD
AZUSA-CHAN~!


(Left to Right)
MIO, RITSU, MUGI & YUI



























SLEEP MODE WHEN SAWA-CHAN ARRIVES

YUIIII~!! That's a crayon~!


















No Yui, you just worn Nodoka's glasses!











Azu-nyan sooo CUTE *A*















HO-KAGO TEA TIME!















RECORD~PLAY!















You can see this at the opening song ^_^




























season 2, ending video

















And now, for K-on the Movie! Well, about it... Ummmm
I just can't tell you the plot cause I'll end up spoiling the
whole movie, but yeah the screenshots will show you some
clues and actually, it's a bit of a spoiler soooo, please forgive
meeeee QAQ Here's the screenshot clues :DDD

Guess where they going :D















Out of the country















This place will tell you where...















And also this, nyaaa Azusa so cutee~!















I LOVE THIS PART XD
Well, end of the clues!



FOREVER K-ON~!
FOREVER HTT~!!!










































Thank yooooouuuu K-on for making me cry twice!!
I LOOOOVEE YOU! Well, my best friend told me that there
will be a season 3! It seems legit, so yeah I'll be waiting for it~!

                                 THANK YOU HTT
                            (HO-KAGO TEA TIME)














Here's Azusa & Sawa-chan crying, the best picture to end
my long K-on full of pictures post XD


No comments:

Post a Comment