Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Things I love the most: Bloody Movies

I got depressed these past days because of my freaking
grades, especially on my freaking subject, Algebra. Now
I really don't  know how to continue studying hard if I
can't even get a high grade on those freaking exams! Oh
my, I think I'm losing all my confidence for this subject -.-""

Anyway, these are some of the things that keeps me from
moving forward or keeps me from moving on. Last Sunday,
I've watched a very awesome movie, entitled BATTLE
ROYALE it's a Japanese movie where it consist of some
bloody scenes and brutal killings. The plot is about the
BR program, which the students are isolated in an island
and they are required to fight the other members of there
class until there is only one person alive. Only ONE must
SURVIVE this game or else the collars attached in there
neck will explode and there will be no winner. It is such an
awesome movie, like seriously I love watching movies like
this~! IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCH IT, WATCH IT NOW!


This dude reminds me of someone I know XD














This artwork is sooo freaking weird & awesome at the
same time~!! LOLOL XD Their Sensei draw it X3















And the Class picture, this is the whole cast :)















And now for the next movie that I've watched yesterday,
SUICIDE CIRCLE.... Well, I can't really tell how the plot
is about cause if I do, I'll just end up spoiling you the whole
movie. However, just like battle royale this movie is also
BLOODY and kinda GORY. If you hate disgusting stuffs,
ummmm... I guess you better not watch it... Unlike battle
royale, where there they kill each other, in here it's not. Just
like the title itself, suicide circle or suicide club is full of
massive suicides and weird deaths. The first scene is just
so freaking weird and disgusting, but heck yeah, I still love
bloody movies and for me this is the BLOODIEST and
GORIEST movie that I've watched. Just a warning, this movie
is not for kids under 12 years of age, cause surely this kind
of movie will disgust youuuuu.....

First scene: TRAIN SCENE
fudgeee this scene~! I can still here the crunchy bodies
being crushed into pieces... QAQ















The stupidest scene, shesssh those students are freaking
weird to really do it. I can't freaking believe them T___T
















And lastly, the four girls that I love the most~!
Encouraging people to kill themselves is a genius idea~!!















Good night Earthlings~! =DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment