Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tourism/HRM Event

Before I write my awesome story for today, I want
to greet my uncle Tanny HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! :D
And also greet my parents belated WEDDING
Anniversay~!!  I didn't post anything yesterday
cause I was soooo lazy and my cousin Ate Jesther
was here :3

Now let's go to my story for today~! Our
organization was invited to attend a seminar about
Japanese culture today, and we cosplayed there~!
Then we danced and yeah, I look so freaking weird
there~!! It's so FUN because we got to bond and
do a lot of awesome and crazy things with each
other, and we even got a new org member~! haha

The SWEETEST part about it is that, the guy I
like the most is there to watch me dancing >///<
Oh my gosh... I'm so happy about it that it makes
my heart melt <3 seriouslyyyyyy <3 he's so
freaking sweet that day >///<

I'm just going to post the pictures tomorrow, cause
I feel so tired nowwwww~! Sowwweeeee, I'm just
going to edit it ~!! So you better wait for it, ok?

Oyasumiiiiii :3

<edit>

lol sorry for making you wait for almost 3 weeks~!
here's the pictures:

Lololol XD
I hate my wrist watchhh QAQ

I LOOK WEIRD QAQ



Peace yo~!


The GakUEn realm~! X33

lalalalalala~!!!

Roeffey (Tsuna) & Arjay (Stein)
Roeffey looks AWESOME in here and Arjay is like...
Lol ang CUTE mo pre XD

Arjay-chan

YAOI scene.. lol joke

Thisssss is weird? XD

From left to right Nerry, Mai & Kaichou Carla




























































































































































































And here's a video of us Dancing XDD
THE WEIRDNESSSSSSS QAQ
lol enjoy my failure~!


My weird dance -.-""
(Ponponpon- Kyary dance cover)



Night Earthlings~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment