Monday, August 19, 2013

Lolo :D

Been busy this past weeks, thanks to prelim exams and
other things. Sorry if I can't update that much here in my
blog. OTL


Through happiness and pain, I've experienced it all this
past weeks. I feel exhausted all the time, however there's
still fun and exciting feelings on those times.

I've been so in active for a long time and I'll try to write
about my experiences in different places that I've been to,
the games that I got addicted to, some of my school works
and other more stuffs. Just wait for it on my next posts.


To start this of, I like to reminiscence the memories with
my grandfather, who had been with me for the past 17
years.  He thought a lot of things to me, and also when
I was still young, he walks with me outside and fetch me
from school. What I like the most about my grandfather
is when he starts to talk about world histories with me.
I remembered the time, when I asked him if he knew the
county of Prussia. Those where the awesome days!

But now, Lolo Esling is happy in heaven with God.
He past away last saturday, July 20, 2013. He got ill for
the past months and I always feel troubled every time
I see him suffering from pain. He can't even eat his foods,
because of having difficulties in swallowing. I miss my
Lolo Esling, all those days when I'm with him. Lolo, rest
in peace, I know that you're happy in heaven with Lola
Abing and Mama Tats.

















Tomorrow, a month had past since the time that you
gone to your journey. We will truly miss you Lolo,
you will always be in our hearts and our memories.
I love you so much. Thank you for all the lessons,
experiences that you thought me. Thank you so much
my dearest Grandfather.


:'( </3


short note: Lolo- Filipino word for grandfather
          Lola- Filipino word for grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment