Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The start of a new Semester

Hello humans! Its been raining here in Philippines
since Sunday and up until now, the rain keep on
oming. Our classes has been suspended since
yesterday until today, however, still have no class
for tomorrow because of holiday.

Update time, again I'm sorry for being so in active.
Now I'm here to tell you about the things that I'm
up to for the past weeks and months.

I think my last update was June, and I haven't
updated anything since classes has started. Well
to start this of, our classes started last June 13, 2013.
It was a rainy day and our way was flooded, good
thing we found a jeepney to ride on. In addition to,
a lot of students didn't attend the first day of class,
because of the bad weather.



















Then, my boyfriend and I, went to Kuya Mike's
wedding. Kuya Mike is Arjay's cousin. The wedding
took place at Shangri La, West Ave. It was a
wonderful day! Moreover, I met almost all of his
relatives and I feel so loved. His family is so nice and
sweet. I feel like, I'm already a part of their family.
Oh such an awesome day. I feel good!









































Afterwards June 29, 2013. We went at Robinson's
Magnolia with my cousins, my cousin's husband
and my niece & nephews. That day, we where
planning to watch Monster's University, but
unfortunately, we didn't watch it. Because of the
coming storm. So we just roamed around the mall
with them.



















My nephews and niece =D
(Left to right) Basti, James, Yael, AJ and Maan



After that, July 7, 2013. We went to Villa Escudero.
That place is enchanting and wonderful! I love the
food, the scenery, everything about it! I'll write the
full story of that place in my other posts! So wait
for it! For now, I present you this pictures as a
sneak peek.




















Then, we watched a UAAP  (University Association
Athletic Philippines) game. It's UE (University of the
East) VS  ADMU (Ateneo De Manila University).
UE won the game, however I forgot what the scores
are. Its so fun watching basketball games. And that
day was quite tiring too. Cause we went all the trouble
just to get to our destination. And oh, I love eating
popcorn while watching the game~! =3






















Afterwards, July 13, Saturday. My boyfriend and I,
finally watched Despicable Me 2~! So funny, the
minions are so adorable! And I've missed Agnes
so much! Her cute face, awww ="""> I seriously
love her! We watched it at SM North Edsa, then
while waiting for the movie, we ate lunch at Ramen X!
Gosh! The Ramen is so delicious and I wanna come
back and eat there again! And oh, my drink is
Blueberry ice tea.


























Saw this camera, my friend owns it. Batter powered
camera. So old school and cool~! HAHAHA



















July 20, 2013. For me, this is saddest day of the year.
My grandfather past away that day, and my heart
was torn into pieces. My cousin sent me a message
about this terrible news. I quickly went home after
reading it, I can't stop crying.

Remembering all those moments when he was still
alive. Smiling, laughing, getting angry, telling stories
and teaching us some things, I will always treasure
it all. I will never forget him. I will always miss him.

Grandfather's burial took four (4) days and on the
fifth day, he was cremated. Reminiscing the old
days makes me a little bit lonely. Those days where
the happiest and that was when he was alive and
healthy.

I draw this on my grandfather's burial, to past the
time. A lot of people went there to look at him for
the last time.



This photo was taken last July 24, 2013. Lolo
has already been cremated, and that children
are my nephews and niece.


















Let's stop the sad Aura, I don't wanna cry
anymore QAQ Afterwards, Prelim exams came!
Been very busy these past weeks, because of it!
On the other hand, recruitment week came and
I became excited about it! Hooray for new org
members! I even cosplayed Miku Hatsume
Matryoshka ver. to caught some otakus and
make them join our Organization.

Due to our efforts, a lot of people joined us.
And I felt really happy about it! I can't even
imagine how many of them joined, its really
a heart warming gift for us.

Taken last August 6. I'm fluffy~! =3


















Then, we went to SM Sta. Mesa to buy a shoes.
It's hard for me to find a shoes that fits me well, so
every time I find a shoes that fits me well. I feel very
lucky! Why? Cause my feet is so freaking small, if
you want to know my size. Its a secret! =P


Maan Maxene, my naughty niece! XD


















Then, I got really hungry that day so ate two plates
of Beef and Mushroom at Greenwich! My favorite,
it's so freaking delicious! The reason why get fat. OTL



















I made this Minion Clay for my Art Appreciation
activity! He looks so cute and I even got a score
of 100 with this adorable thing!



















Finally, last Saturday August 17. We, the whole IS
(International Studies) Students went at Batis Aramin,
Quezon for our team building. And went home the
next day. Just like what I said earlier about Villa
Escudero, I'll also write about Batis Aramin on my
other post, so wait for it friends!



I end my story now. Just wait for my next post!
Thank you for reading! Have a nice day! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment