Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I don't knowwwww!

So yeahhhh, Sem break ended so fast and I almost forgot all
the things that happened this past weeks...

And 2nd Semester just started last Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012
I'm glad that my blockmates from last sem are still my
classmates! Oh yeah~! But what I hate the most for this Sem
is that I have saturday classes T^T I hateeee it! I don't even
want to attend my NSTP class but still! It is a requirement for
all College Students! Anyway, last sunday me and my friends
(Ciara & Ellis) joined a choir in St. Anthony Church, Bustillos
and I met new friends there. I'm also overwhelmed with joy
cause Father Cielo loved our singing voice~! \(^o^)/ yey!

I have nothing much to tell about what's happening to me in
my school, but I would just like to say that our Japanese Org
is  finally legalized and nowww we can organize a cosplay
event at our awesome School! Ummm... For now I really have
to study harder and to get way more better so that I can pursue
my dreams and work in Japan someday =)) But nowww, I added
a new dream! I would really be happy if I could work on
Singapore together with an awesome dude named Arjay Lol XD
He's a freaking awesome friend of mine =) Dudeee Dimensional
Fudgeee you! haha~! XDDD

Oh sheet of paper, I almost forgottttt, ummm.... Last Oct 19, me
my parents, my tita and some family friends went to Davao, to
spend some of our time last sembreak... But up until now, I'm
still lazy to write an article about it.. Cause a lot of awesome
things and misfortune happened to us... But still, maybe I'll
write it someday this week or next week.. Cause I bet it's gotta
be a very long article! So ummm... wait for it! And maybe
remind me too XDD

For my otaku related something, well I've been reading the
manga of The World God Only Knows and I'm currently
reading chapter 181! Still a long wayyyy to go for me to read
the latest chapter! Gooooo~! FIGHTOOOO! \(>o<)/


That's all and ohhh~! A weird picture of me wearing this weird
cheer leading outfit my Aunt bought for me:
FORGIVE ME FOR LOOKING SO FREAKING WEIRD -.-""
@Arjay, gomeneeee I know I look so freakinggg ugly here,
but I posted it anyway XDDD




















OYASUMIIIIII~!
I hope you'll have a wonderful nightmare =DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment