Thursday, April 4, 2013

Awesome Family Outing!

March 17, 2013! The most memorable day in the month
of March! We had our Family outing at Antipolo and
it's not just an ordinary family outing, my mom and my
aunt invited my boyfriend to join us!


Then my Ninong June was with us on that day and he
brought his van with him. So me, arjay, my parents, my
brother, Maan and my two cute nephews James and
Yael rode in his van. And I got bored in the van so I
took some pictures.





























































Finally we arrived at Antipolo, we drop by at Antipolo
Cathedral and prayed for a while. However, I didn't had
the chance to go inside the church. Because of what I'm
wearing. I'm wearing a freaking sexy outfit and those kind
of clothing are not allowed inside the church. So I just
waited outside with my boyfriend.


Antipolo Cathedral



















Shades! They are all wearing shades!
























Jamesy boy! Why you so cute? >w<



















Then after that, we rode the van again and went to the
resort that we're going to stay in. It's just some streets
away and when we are inside the van I can see the sign
board of the resort. Suva's Place and we finally reached
our destination! Oh what a wonderful day to swim~!


























We waited for some minutes until they finished paying the
bills. And then we finally went inside the resort. We ended
up in a semi-private pool and we got the place just for us!
It's a big place and we have our own pool. Our cottage is
quite big and the place is really wonderful. Then I changed
my clothes and worn a cute swimsuit.


First we swam in the kiddie pool then next is in our semi-
private pool. The kiddie pool is quite big and it is divided
in two parts. Then we ate some snacks to get some energy.
Then swam again! Hahaha XD


Taken after we swam at the kiddie pool, we're about to
go back to our cottage when this photo was taken.


















Then we found this nice place near our  cottage so we took
this time to take some pictures. Ok this should be a cool solo
photo but my photobombing boyfriend ruined it! =P
























So we just took a picture together! We're so awesome!























After some time, we ate our lunch! But before eating lunch
we should wash our hands first! So we went in the wash
area and washed our hands. Then when we're about to walk
back we saw ate Anna and Yael. Then she took a photo of
us three~! Happy Family =DDD



















Our lunch was rice with grilled pusit, barbique, hotdog, grilled
tillapia, grilled chicken and so many more! I forgot the other
foods. Then after that we went outside to walk.


























Then that is the kiddie pool, I took this above it.
By the way, this resort has four (4) swimming pools.
Two at the lower ground and another two at the upper
part of the resort.



















Then I'm in the upper part XD That is the other pool, that
pool is kinda deep and I cannot swim there!


















And that view is where we are staying at, the semi-private
pool place.  Those people are my relatives, my dad the one
who isn't wearing any shirt, the man who's wearing a hat
is my grandfather.



















Then I'm staying outside cause by boyfriend is sleeping on
a bench. So I took this time to become vain for a while. Then
my aunts and my cousins also came and we all took some
pictures, but then they still left me cause after the picture
taking they went in the kiddie pool to watch the little kids,
my nephews and niece.





























Then I took this photo when he woke up. My boyfriend is
so freaking handsome! Like seriously >/////<

























We swan again at the swimming pool near our cottage.
Arjay doesn't want to swim anymore cause he gets cold
every time he swims. =P










































Then when 3:30pm came I took a shower and dressed up
again. We are about to leave the resort. But before leaving
we ate some snacks and took some pictures again.





















When we were walking by to go to the van, I was eating an
ice cream and it's so delicious. Then when we were inside
the van, I was really tired and I took a little nap. Then after
than lots of pictures again. Lol XD I never get tired of taking
pictures!






















Well that's all, our family outing was really awesome!
I got to bond with my family members, relatives and also
my cute boyfriend. It was very exciting and memorable!
I hope next outing they will invite him again! >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment