Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Some freaking dates of ours

Last March 1, there's an event at SM Sta. Mesa and me,
my boyfriend and my friends went there. Our friend
Johann competed in the Tournament. We cheered for
him and gosh he's costume is awesome. He's the one who
made it, that awesome armor. We are super proud of our
awesome friend and I think he even won.


Then, after some time, me and my boyfriend Arjay went to
karaoke hub and sang some weird songs. Ate Mikki even
sang with us and Bryan (Arjay's best friend) was also there.
It was really fun even for just an hour.


After our concert at the karaoke we went at Greenwich to
eat some dinner. I ordered beef and mushroom then my
boyfriend ordered a lasagna and a small cute pizza. Bryan
sat with us in the table, however he didn't even ate his
dinner there. He told us that he will just eat at there house.


Beef and Mushroom~! My favorite >w<


















Pizza!!! It's so freaking small XDD Hahaha XD so cute!



















Then the cuteee arjay~! Hahahaha XD Stolen shots baby =*


























And oh, here's Bryan~!
























After eating dinner, Arjay accompanied me home. It was
really a fun night and he is so freaking sweet! >w< Then
the next day, ate Anna told me if Arjay can join us in our
shopping day. And he is ok with it, so we Ate Anna,
Kuya Pusoy and Maan went at SM Manila together with
my boyfriend Arjay. Ate Anna bought Maan something
for her graduation, she bought her some cute clothes and
toys. She also bought me a cute shirt. Then after buying
so many things. We ate at Shakey's. I think I ate to much!
Their pizza is so delicious, also the pasta, the chicken and
what I love the most is the freaking delicious ICE CREAM!


























We also played at WOF (World of Fun) and we won a
cute doraemon stuff toy keychain! Then when we got
home, Arjay played with Maan. They colored this
Gelarti thingy. And they look so cute coloring it together!




The two cute people I love are coloring together! Awww :"">
Arjay and Maan are so adorable! And that's the Gelarti
coloring thingy.











































Then, that's all~! It's so freaking awesome! >w<
Ok, see again on my next post! =*

No comments:

Post a Comment