Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Oreimo~!!

Yey~! Finally done watching Oreimo~!
(Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai)

That Anime is so freaking COOL~! *A*
I understand Kirino so well, why? Cause we are so alike
although I'm not hiding my otakuself to my bestfriends
cause they're also otakus... My parents also know that
I'm an otaku butttt they don't freaking know that I'm a
yaoi fangirl and I'm hiding that side of me from them~!
I can't even imagine what they'll do to me if they'll know it!

Now, to tell you the plot of this awesome anime....

It is about a middle school girl named Kousaka Kirino,
who loves to play Ero Games, but no one even knows
that she has this kind of hobby until her big brother
found a DVD case of Stardust Witch Meruru and inside
is an eroge disc. Kousaka Kyosuke got curious and he
wants to know who it belongs to, then he found out that
it belongs to his little sister. At that night, Kirino told him
her hobby and how she kept it a secret from everyone.
And that's how the story begins.... if you're curious and
still haven't watch this anime... Dude watch it now >:)

hahahaha XD Now here's my freaking screen shoots~!
I can never forget to do that and post it here!
SPOILER ALERT~! =DD

Meet Kirino-chan~!


Meet her friends (left to right) Saori, Kuroneko & Kirino














Well, I'm so freaking tired today and I have to wake up so
freaking early tomorrow cause we are going somewhere~!
So, I'm just going to edit this some other day....
Oh, I'll be off for 3-4 days here in my blog and facebook!
Sooooo.... Ja ne~!

And here's Kyosuke-san~! =DDDD
OYASUMI <3
















<edit>
Sorry for being so lazy, but I'll continue this post =)))
Here are the other screen shots~! (SPOILER ALERT)

I laughed hard on this one~! Hahaha~! So yeah, he was
trying to protect his sister's hobby and told his dad that he
is the one who plays erogames... Not her sister, and so after
his dad told him those things, he got punched on the face!
Hahahaha


















Then his sister told him "Thanks Aniki" =))))
hahahahaha XDD Cuteeeee <3

















Ummmm... I forgot what episode this is.. But ummm...
just guess who made this thing for him =)))

















There are two endings of this anime, the one is the bad end
and the one is the good end, although the bad end isn't that
bad at all cause it turned out fine in the ending.

If you watched the other end, then you'll encounter this
girl~! Hahahaha XDD Ummm well that's all =)))))
I'm proud of you my dear~! LONG LIVE YAOI FANGIRLS!


No comments:

Post a Comment