Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hetalia Day 2012

Super late update -.-""

Met new awesome friends, had so much fun and experienced
an unforgettable adventure~! Hetalia day was held last Oct. 27
at 180 degrees activity center, Mandaluyong City. It really is a
super awesome day and I'm over whelmed with joy! I went
there as Fem! Sealand from Hetalia and I think that I made a
good decision to cosplay her.

I thank my awesome best friend Asuka-chan for accompanying
me there, cause if she didn't go with me there, my parents won't
let me get out of our freaking house. However, she went home
early cause she have to go to Pangasinan and we didn't had much
to time to bond with each other. D:

Btw, she cosplayed Japan (Kiku)- Hetalia
























When Asuka-chan left me, I just stayed somewhere and silently
sat on the floor... Then Onii-chan England called me and then
I finally had courage to talk with them. I met the awesome Nordic
cosplayers and now we're friends! Yey! Here they are:

Uncle Denmark, Papa Sweden, Uncle Norway & Mama Finland!



















I'm so happy I went there, we even sang Marukaite Chikyuu
and mama Finland & daddy Sweden got married there *A*
Also, Uncle Norway and Uncle Denmark got married to!
Oh the YAOI FANDOM!!! I'm soooo freaking HAPPY :D
They're the most awesome, nicest & friendliest~! Seriously,
I LOVE THEM <3 I thank them for making my day exciting
and cool! I also want to thank the Admins for making Hetalia
Day awesome!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!


Btw, for the first time, I went home ALONE... I rode the freaking
MRT and got lost at Farmers Mall at Cubao. lol Even though
this kind of things happened to me I still enjoyed the day!
Hahahahahaha XD


An AWESOME PICTURE of ME~! Credits to Ms. Mao

No comments:

Post a Comment