Saturday, December 8, 2012

gakUEn realm Anime Exhibit

Our two days anime exhibit was a success!!! So freaking
awesome! I cosplayed Uchiha Sasuke in the 1st day.
So yeah, a lot of human beings visited our exhibit and
it was a lot of fun! Met a lot of new people & talked with
strangers! Many people called me handsome! Oh yeah!
I'm so freaking awesome!! And oh, I'm so lucky that day
cause my professor didn't attend our class so I stayed
at our exhibit for the whole day! The other members of
our org/my friends also cosplayed that day! That day
was really fun! For the pictures, all my Sasuke pictures
are in my cosplay page, just click this link and it will
directly bring you there:

Uchiha Sasuke Cosplay by Nerry-chan

So yeah, I suddenly remembered a lot of humas are calling
me they are like, Sasuke! Hoy Sasuke!! Oh shit si Sasuke!
Sasuke pa picture! Hahaha XDD Humans =))))) And also,
my classmates visited our exhibit and took a photo with me
here it is: all credits goes to @Mary Rose





















Ummm... That's all I can remember, I can't fully remember what
happened that day and I don't even know why -.-""" Well, I'll
just edit this and yeah....

Then in the 2nd day of our exhibit, I wasn't able to cosplay
because I have classes to attend to. I was only able to get
there at my free time but then I just roamed around the area
and talked with my friends. And wasn't also able to stay
there for a long time cause I had a date with my ouji-sama
which I will write about on my next post! Haha XDD


See you later alligator! =D

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm from Demo Power Philippines. We are a legit marketing company with head office located at 108 E. ROdriguez Jr. Ave. Libis, QC. We are looking for female Cosplayers for several in-store events. Please do contact me thru 09209136974. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete