Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Party like a rock star!

Argh... I'm so late to post another story again -.-"""
Hmmmm.... Now let's start my freaking adventure for
the long weekend cause Nov. 30, thursday was
Bonifacio Day~! So yeah!!! Long weekend  =)

*plays Katy Perry song* Last thursday night yeah
we danced on table tops and we drank to many shots
think we kissed but I forgot------ oh wait did I say
thursday? Yes it is XD We partied at Cowboy Grill
that night and I look like a freaking rock star~!!
And oh I ate a lot that night, ugh I'm so FAT QAQ
The bands are so AWESOME specially AEON~!
They're hair is so freaking long, it suits them and the
lead singer, he's so COOL *A* I love his voice!
I love it when he sang "Serena"~! Gosh he's such
an AWESOME SINGER!!!

Here are some of our pictures:

The Foods~!




















My Nanay Elsa and her Friends:
















Me and my Beautiful Cousin Ate Chona, I love you ate =*
































The awesome bands:



















Lastly me, credits goes to my Ate Chona~!
Thanks for the wonderful photos ate =***





Goodness gracious, I'm soooo FATT QAQ
























Dancing like a weirdo!! XDD


















The FAT me to end this story~! Let's go to the next one~!!!

























The next day we went to Cavite, cause it's my grandmother's
birthday!! And oh, today is my cousin's birthday! Happy
Birthday Ate Jesther Mae =**** So yeah, finally I had a
chance to see my awesome cousins again and we also went
to Ate Tintin's new house! Her house is so awesome, I feel
so comfortable staying there and she had this cute little dog.
And also Ate Jesther did a cute nail art in my toe nails~!
Pokeballs! \(*A*)/ So freaking awesome!! I'm so proud of her!
About the pictures, I'll post it soon =D <edit>

Here is the picture of  my toe nails X3



















And the weird pictures I took on the bus!




















Well that's all, so let's go to my next story the 3rd one!!


Well, that saturday me and my parents went to San Lazaro to
have our vaccine and after that we went at SM San Lazaro!
When we went home, I took a nap cause I felt so tired~!
Ummmm... nothing much happened that day! So let's just
end this XDDDD


And lastly, the day of sunday!!! I had a photo shoot at
Wild Life, with nana and other crossdressers/cosplayers....
I had fun even though I went home early. I really want to
thank the awesome SIRS!! Thank you so much, specially
to Nana-chan! Without you won't be having a good time!
After the shoot, I went home and waited for Ate Chona
to come =) We went to Ace Water Spa and seriously
dudes! That place is PURE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!
We swam & played, took massages, stayed for awhile
in the Steam & Sauna, but then I can't stand it cause I
have an asthma. Then the pool we love the most are the
hot ones!! Mint (32 deg), Jasmine (36) & Lavander (40).
We love staying there it's so HOT and AWESOME!
Then we tried to dip down at the Cold pool but then
I can't stand to stay there cause it's so freaking COLD!!
We really had so much fun!!! Oh the adventureeeee!!!
About the picture, we didn't took some pictures cause
picture taking is not allowed inside =((( So sad ...


That is my story!!! Good Night Everyone!
I'll continue my other story someday !! I'm tiredddd
I wanna sleep =DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment