Monday, December 10, 2012

Ouji-sama~! X3

Friday~!!! My favorite day!!! And the most unforgettable
day of the week! Me and Arjay had an awesome date last
friday! Movie Date! The first date I ever experienced XDD
We watched Rurouni Kenshin at Sm Sta. Mesa, it's so
freaking awesome and Kenshin-sama is so freaking Bishie
(handsome)! The fight scenes are so epic! Oh yeah! \m/
And oh I suddenly remembered a funny scene XDD
When Sanosuke suddenly told his enemy to stop fighting
for a while, cause he took a chicken and eat it. Gave it to his
enemy but instead, the dude put the chicken on the table
and prayed for the poor chicken cause he said that he is a
vegetarian. Then Sanosuke drank a wine and gave it again
to his enemy then the dude drank it, and after that they
continued their fight again. I laughed so hard on that scene!
Haha XDD


When we finished the movie, we played at the arcade and
Arjay used a lot of coins in the Crane game! But sadly, he
didn't get the cute little chick stuff toy, lol XD It's ok!
Better luck next time my dear ouji-sama~!!! =D Then, we
went at Book Sale to look for some mangas but I didn't find
the manga I'm looking for =(( *sigh* I'm going to find it
someday!!! Btw, I'm looking for Liling-Po volume 9 (last vol)
and Tarot Cafe volume 7 & 8 =))) If you saw this volumes,
pm me on my cosplay page and dude! I'll buy it! Thanks!


So lets go on with my story. While roaming around the mall
I saw this mochi ice cream stand and I was like: oh my! so
cute, I wanna eat one of those! *A* Then, Arjay bought
me one! Strawberrrrrrrrry *w* So freaking delicious, but I
got tired of eating it, and I don't even know why, so Arjay
just eat it all X3 hahaha XDDD


Here it is: So cuteeee XDD It matches the color of my
handkerchief~!


















Then we went home at 6:00pm, cause my Tita told me that
I should get home at 6:30pm. Le boyfriend accompanied me
all day until I went home. Fudgeee!!! WHY U SO SWEET MY
DEAR??? I'm home at exactly 6:30pm!! So damn awesome XD
Again, thanks for the awesome, sweet & unforgettable date
ever =*** ILOVEYOU >//////< <3

NERRY WHY U SO GIRLY??? Hahaha

Now, I can finally say that I'm no longer a person who wants to
become a handsome guy cause, someone special turned me into
a GIRL who doesn't even want to be a guy anymore and also
made me feel special and I finally accepted that I'm a beautiful
girl thansk to him =P You turned me into a GAY QAQ Lol XD
But it doesn't mean that I'll no longer crossdress! Crossdressing
is my life XDD Haha XDDD I still want to become a guy, and my
boyfriend should try to wear a skirt and become girly too XDD
hahaha XDDD


Stolen shot!
WHY U SO CUTE OUJI-SAMA??? >w<
Le boyfriend XPPP
(I can't freaking believe that I'm writing this sweet stuffs
on my blog)























I just wanted to say this, unexpected things do happen.
Like I never expected that my best friend is going to be
my boyfriend. Like seriously!? For the past months I've
been in love with a guy who also wears glasses but then,
this guy can never even like me... So I accepted it and
finally moved on. I'm not bitter, in fact, I thank him for
not liking me in the way that I liked him. Because of that
I found someone that can really appreciate me, made me
feel that someone really LOVES me and can make me
HAPPY =)))

OK XDD That's all~!!! Hahaha

Le weird picture of my awesome wrist to end this post!!!
OYASUMI =DDDD


















I LOVE MEGANES =P

No comments:

Post a Comment