Thursday, June 21, 2012

Durarara~!

Last Tuesday I finished the anime series Durarara!

The story was really EPIC! So AWESOME and COOL! It's the
greatest story ever~!!! If you love to watch an action genre
anime, I tell you, you'll totally love it~~~! The animation, the
way they draw the characters is cool, totally excellent...
The plot is smooth and you will never guess what will happen
next.. Just AWESOME...

Here's some of my screen shots:
Celty (left) Izaya (right)

















This kind of thing happened.. Shizou-san!! QAQ
















An awesome picture for ending the anime XD
Such a sexy body woman *nosebleed*
















After watching the anime, I quickly opened the dollar's site:
http://dollars-bbs.org/  password: baccano
AWESOME SITE INDEED~! *A*

















Just watch Durarara! I guarantee you that this anime has a really
EPIC, ORIGINAL and AWESOME STORY~!

No comments:

Post a Comment