Thursday, June 21, 2012

Weekends

Last weekend has been a very busy but awesome days for me!
June 16, me and maggz went to toycon to get the dvd I ordered
at Otaku Goodies, that shop is totally COOL, I'm going to order
another DVD again next time. And that day I was really broke, I
spent all my money with mangas and other stuffs, but it's still
FUN! I dressed up as a guy that day, well just because I love to
crossdress and my friend Maggz also dressed up as a guy so
yeah we're so handsome that day! Here are some of the 
pictures I took:

Maggz took  while I was talking, I was like dude you're
going to hit, and that's why I look weird there XD


My Handsome friend Maggz:
she's a big fan of Super Junior...























Before we went home I met up with my cousins
here they are: left to right: Ate Meg, Colline (the little girl)
Ate Jester and her boyfriend Mac...



















After the Convention, we went to the  Holy Trinity because my dad joined a contest, something about a Father's Day special.. But sadly he didn't won, but for us it's alright, HE'S STILL THE MOST AWESOME AND BEST DAD IN THE WORLD! ^^,


MY AWESOME DAD! OH YEAH!
He's handsome indeed >w<























The next day, we went to church and SM Sta. Mesa, why?
cause it's Father's Day! Hahaha! here's Jamesy @ the church
eating something...


















We ate our lunch at Greenwich, oh that delicious chicken and spaghetti, yummy X3 And here's Jamesy again and Maan..  This a boy loves to eat and eat... That's he's past time...


Again my AWESOME DADDY PERRY~!


















I'll update again sooner or later XDD







No comments:

Post a Comment