Sunday, June 10, 2012

My birthday XD

I'm so sorry I forgot to update. So busy with school work!
So last monday I finally turned 16 but  if you look at me
I don't look like my age, yeah I still looked like a 12 year
old girl XD

Oh yeah, and here's the cake that they gave me:

Cake from my Mom and Dad, I soo love it's box!










And here's the other one it's from my cousin Saldy
and his friends, thank you again dudes! 


and here I am pretending that I blown my candles XD


















So SORRY for my DERP FACE XD

And for my College life, I'm so happy that my section is AB1A!
Cause almost all of my classmates are approachable and nice,
well this week our class really had a great time! haha!
We ate our lunch at inasal last thursday and KFC last friday!

And yeah, that friday I met up with my Senpais =D
I miss them a lot so we all had made that day memorable.
We had finished our Org meeting and I really hope that our
org will be legalized soon. Well, a lot of other things happened
that day and don't wanna put it here cause some of it are really
embarrassing stuffs. I'm looking forward for tomorrow's class
cause I finally finished doing my homework.

That's all for today.. Bye now! X3

No comments:

Post a Comment