Saturday, July 28, 2012

Freshmen Night

Yesterday is one of the most unforgettable day of my life~!
For the first time, I stayed late at school with my friends 
and I got to see what my school looks like at night!

Well, a lot of things happened last friday night, but first
the thing that happened to me in the morning was absolutely
weird -.-""

After our last class, I suddenly got dizzy and felt sick, but
then I fought it and won the battle. When 12pm comes Me, 
Asuka, Arjay, Mai & Chris bought our lunch and ate it 
somewhere inside our campus. At 12:30 we meet up with 
Ate Carla and found a nice classroom to stay in,  cause it's
freaking hot and we want to feel some cold air. Inside the
classroom. I change my shirt, and ate Carla, put some
make-up on my face and  we took also some pictures in there. 
Here's the pictures:
Hi it's me looking weird as always~!

Kaichou Kawaii~!




















Don't cry Asuka-chan~! QAQ









I LOVEEE YOU ATE CARLA~! 













































After that, we went to batibot and Aniki's with his awesome
band~! Cause he will sing at the freshmen night~! X3
Well here's Aniki and his band looking so AWESOME *A*





















When 3pm came, we all we went at the Quadrangle to watch
Powhiri and wait for aniki to sing~! And I just remembered
Johann is a also participating at the Powhiri contest, he's
one of the CCSS's dancers. I didn't even know that Johann
can dance that good~! But, I'm still betting for my College to
win, GO CAS~!

WE ARE WARRIORS~! GO FIGHT! RED AND WHITE!

Roeffey look weird in here XD
left to right: Chris, Roeffey, Kuya Vonn




















And there's Johann~! XD



































Well, CAS (College of Arts and Science) lost :((
The Grand winner is COE (College of Engeineering)
1st place College of Dentistry,
2nd place BA (Business Administration.
Even though we lost, my college is still the best~!!

Enough with the powhiri dancing contest, well my awesome
aniki sang Payphone by Maroon 5~! His voice is freaking
awesome~! Everyone was washed away when he sang~!
Oh I just love my Aniki *^* I'm proud of you big brother~!


















Me with my awesome Aniki (big brother) Mark~!


















Here come's May (the name of their band)


















After Aniki performed Roeffey, Kuya Vonn and Akane,
Johann all went home and me & Chris was left there waiting 
for Asuka to arrive, when Asuka arrived we went at USC
(University Student Council) to see aniki, when 7pm arrives
Asuka and Chris also went home. The last picture of them
for that day~!



















Then I saw my high school friends and we went at TYK 
garden and took some pictures, I was with Ciara, Bruce and 
Giselle. I miss hanging out with this guys even though we 
always see each other around the campus. Oh my I just 
seriously miss my beloved HS life where I'm not that busy 
and I don't get low grades in exams..


CIARA(the girl with braces), GISELLE (the girl who in the front)
BRUCE (the one you can't see) XDD
I LOOK GIRLY HERE~!























WACKY MODE~! XDD







































Then, while walking around the campus, we saw Magzz!
BRUCE(left) & Magzz (right)



















We stayed until the lantern finale~! The lanterns looks so
cool in the sky, such a fun night~! And my Shoes was
covered in mud XD


















GRASS IS MUDDY QAQ


















FLOATING IN THE SKY~!



















Freshmen night was freaking awesome~! Such a memorable
night~! My dad pick me up at 9:20 cause I'm freaking scared
to go home alone, although Ciara's with me... XDD

Byeeee~!

No comments:

Post a Comment