Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Rain/Ame

It has been raining really hard since last sunday, and I
just can't take it. Yesterday, we had no classes and I was
watching anime for the whole day, well I'm actually
watching K-ON season 2 and after I finish this, I will
watch it's movie~!

Oh by the way, last sunday I went on a convention at
Sky dome, SM North and I got a new wig that I bought
from a friend of mine, her name is Nana, but I prefer to
call her Nana-chan, she's soooo adorable and nice~!
I bought her Misa Amane wig and it only cost me P600,
her wig was really awesome, it's class A and the brand
is Sathura~!

Well, at the convention I saw my cousin Kuya Juny,
and I spent almost half of my time with him, after some
time, I went to see my brother and my cousin inside the
department store and after that we went on a game center
or arcade. My cousin, Ate Anna played the stuff toy
catcher and she got me a cute bunny~! hahaha XD
And then after eating our lunch at Jollibee we went back
home. The rain won't stop that time and it's a good thing
that our way isn't flooded.

When we arrived at home, I excitedly tried out my new
wig and took some pictures~! I am really planning to
cosplay Misa Amane of Death Note this coming sunday
but then, I guess I wouldn't just go, cause the person that
I wanted to be there won't even attend it.

Here's a picture of my Misa Amane Trial~!




















Yeah, I know I do look good when I wear a make-up, I suddenly turn into a girl~! So yeah, that's all dudes~!

No comments:

Post a Comment