Friday, July 20, 2012

lastweek+prelims+today=this:

Last friday the 13th, there's a lot of things that happened
to meee....Well, it's not some bad things, but rather, some
good and awesome things... hahaha XD

Here's some picture of me and Asuka inside our room:


















And I got a lot of stolen shots of Aniki >///< but I'll only
post one picture of himmmm in hereeee~!























And after that I got busy reviewing my notes, cause it's
prelims week.. Well this are the things that keeps me alive
this bloody week:

Ferrero and my psychology book~! Good thing I passed
that exam XDD


















And also these yogurts, fruits and especially my cellphone~!


















Waaah~! Enough with the prelims week it's freaking over,
although there is this one exam that we haven't finished yet,
algebraaa.. We're going to take it this tuesday -.-"" I wish I'll
pass it cause... I don't know what to do when I failed it QAQ

asldnaslkdjalskdj... No more lonely talks...now the goood
part about this week~! X3

Today we ate at Mcdo Morayta with Asuka, Mai-chan,
Arjay, Aniki and Me ^_^ ~! I took a lot of pictures there
but it's full of stolen shots, well this are the nice pics I took:
Arjay what the heck are you doing?
And why does Aniki look so cute in here? >///<



















Asuka-chan and Mai-chan (my twin)~!
Soooooo KAWAIII ~! <3 >///<



















After Mcdo, Batibot (somewhere in UE) yey bonding time
there~! hahaha XDD My cam is full of aniki's stolen shots
and because I'm selfish I won't post it all here~! XD
Arjay's sexy pose XDD


















Again with this things XD
Aniki why are you looking at Arjay's face? XD



















Kawaii~! >///<


















Aniki's AWESOME DRAWING QAQ
THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL ART~!




















Then when 4pm came, I went back to my (Tita) Nanay Elsa's
Office, because Aniki's class starts @4, Arjay went to their
condo and Asuka went home... Then I took picture of myself
@ the office, cause I have nothing to do. Btw, I got a haircut
last monday, cute bangs is cute~! hahahaha~!


















Well, that's all Oyasumi~! We're going to watch UAAP
tomorrow and after that anime con at SMX~! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment