Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Uta no prince-sama

Doki Doki de kowaresou 1000% LOVE HEY!

Are you ready?

For Uta no prince-sama?















This anime is so freaking awesome..
My fangirl mode had returned to me (again)~!
The guys are so handsome!
Oh my! I think I'm turning into a gay XD

About the story, hmmm.. Let's just say that it's about a
student named Nanami Haruka who entered a prestigious
performing arts school, Saotome Academy. And her dream
is to become a composer and someday write a song for her
Idol Hayato. Saotome academy is a school for the next idol
and composers. In the end of their graduation, a composer
should chose an Idol who he/ she will write songs for. And
after being paired-up the Idol will sing the song that the
composer had written and if it became a big success. They
will take the spot as the new Shinning Agency debut artist!


This anime is very awesome and the plot is quite catchy,

at first I thought this anime was a reverse harem but until
now, I really am not sure if it really is or isn't. Cause as the
story goes by. All of them has become more and more close
or fond of Nanami. But in this school romance is prohibited.
So maybe it wasn't really a reverse harem after all? waah!
I really don't knowwwww QAQ



By the way, this is my favorite IDOLS =P
Well, their voice are so cool, seriously!
I've been really addicted to their songs!
And here's the video of the song 1000% Love by Starish!



But in every anime there is this character that you love
 the most! Well mine's are Syo Kurusu & Natsuki Shinomiya!
Gosh they're cute! credits to the artist!

credits to the owner, I just got this at google image XDD




















This is Haruka Nanami the main character of the story.
I really like her, she really is an awesome composer and
as the story goes by, you will learn her past and how did
she learn to play the piano.














Well, if you'll watch the anime. You will know how did the
group STARISH was made. How did they end up in a group
of six.

And now, my opinion is, these six guys are awesome, they
sing well and they are so freaking cute! If they where real,
I would go to their concert and watch them perform.

Here are the complete members of STARISH:
(From the top part- from left to right)
Ichinose Tokiya, Hijirikawa Masato, Natsuki Shiromiya,
(From the bottom part- from left to right)
Ittoki Otoya, Jinguji Ren and Syo Kurusu














Will right my next review next time~!
Thank you for reading~!

No comments:

Post a Comment